This could also be called, How to Build Positive Momentum in your life and How to Build Negative Momentum in your Life. I would imagine that most of us can identify with behaviors in both columns. It may not be all or none. Moderation may also need…
- Relationships matter the most, so preserve them.
- Don’t speak to any when you are in anger.
- Think Twice. Thrice. Hundred times before criticizing anyone.
- Time has the power to heal anything.
- Always be Polite. Calm. Maintain your vibrations of your mind.
- Always try to control your Heart and Mind rhythms. If can’t be controlled, can be dangerous for you.
- Love from your heart but not from your mind. Think from your mind not from your heart. Most of the time, we mix them.
- Live in present moment even in pressurized state of mind.
- The best way to being motivated is – Motivate others.
- Critics are wonderful creatures. Learn from them.
- Take Risks. I believe, take more risks when you feel luck is on your side.
- Smile is a wonderful gift. Let it spread like a virus.
- Feeling a bit low? Listen to motivational music. It will rejuvenate you.
- Believe in God. When feeling tensed, pass it on to God. They are always there for you.
- Laugh loud with friends and behave childish with your loved ones.
- Never argue with any one. It’s better to lose arguments most of the time.
- Never discuss anyone’s: Religion, Relationships and Diseases
- Always be positive and behave positively.
- Don’t judge people by their first impressions.
- Never regret.
- Be a Day dreamer.
- Exercise daily. It rejuvenate your confidence as well as body.
- Never underestimate yourself as you are the beautiful gift to someone.
- Always give more and expect nothing.
- Always use words: Please, Thank you and Sorry.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
This gallery contains 1 photo.