Like earlier years of my life, this year too has been a great learning year. I learned a lot especially on Investing Money and Time (Now have become my favorites).
The main Goal of 2014 year is again learning big secrets of Investing Money, building Network and read lots and lots of books on Investment Strategies and Self-Development. Fingers crossed.
Here are the listed lessons which I learned in this wonderful year of mine. 🙂
- Always have patience.
- Don’t fool yourself. If you complete your goal, celebrate and if you fail, find a way to criticise yourself.
- Always take responsibility.
- Surround yourself with people who makes you Smile, Happy and are Positive.
- Don’t join easy crowd. Go where the pressure to perform is high.
- Never waste your time. Utilize your time in self-development.
- Always Trust your fellows. Never at any cost mistrust your loved ones.
- Learned lots of new lessons and secrets on Investment Strategies. (This is also my 2014 Goal.)
- Don’t spend Money and Time which has depreciating values.
- Your life changes when you change.
- It doesn’t depend how much time you work for, what truly matters is the value you are putting in time of working.
- You always reap, what you sow. There is no shortcut for success and learning.
- Always have a short-term and long-term visions for your Personal developments, Financial planning and most importantly your Life.
- Always have courage. What scares you the most, do that first.
- Take Risks.
- When you face any problems or an obstacle, spend more time and effort on solution rather than the problem.
- Always test your Brain, Heart and Emotions in tough times.
- Keep emotions in check.
- Pen down (or keep records) the new learnings in your diary.
- Gain knowledge and take Actions accordingly.
- When you don’t feel like doing any productive work like reading or working for your goals, take an off. Don’t work or read with absent-minded.
And finally the best one which I learned last month: I know nothing (Don’t assume a single second that you have become the Smartest person), so will keep learning till I die.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
Today while reading several articles, I could find best Life lessons which I loved and would love to implement on my life. And I will.. 🙂
“We get life for just once, make it beautiful.”
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You don’t have to win every argument.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Forgive and forget.
- Time heals almost everything. Give Time some time.
- Miracles do happen.
- Pass on all your tensions and fear to God.
- Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
- Always believe in yourself.
- Never compare yourself with anyone.
- Jealous is a waste of time.
- Life is a stage, prepare thoroughly and perform your best.
- Emotions are the most beautiful thing, preserve it for your loved ones.
Keep Smiling and Change your life… 🙂