“We get life for just once, make it beautiful.”
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You don’t have to win every argument.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Forgive and forget.
- Time heals almost everything. Give Time some time.
- Miracles do happen.
- Pass on all your tensions and fear to God.
- Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
- Always believe in yourself.
- Never compare yourself with anyone.
- Jealous is a waste of time.
- Life is a stage, prepare thoroughly and perform your best.
- Emotions are the most beautiful thing, preserve it for your loved ones.
Keep Smiling and Change your life… 🙂
“The nearer you go towards the light, bigger the shadow becomes.”
Same goes with the word Criticism. If you are planning to do something great and incredible, which can drop an impact on the world then you have to cross a lot of barriers and obstacles and these barriers are living bodies, called Critics and obstacles which they throw on you are coined as Criticisms.
– Wole Soyinka
We must never take these sharp criticisms so seriously. They are temporary and can be easily overcome if taken them smartly and carefully. I have seen many people in my professional as well as personal life who get carried away by these irrelevant criticisms.
Here are the simple yet very powerful tips to avoid CRITICISMS:
- Filter out negative and absorb the positive words
- Don’t concentrate on the harsh parts of critics
- Keep your mind calm and don’t get excited
- Smile when people bombard on you
- Stop thinking when critics leave your place or you leave theirs
- Change your mood and fresh up your mind
- Forget and forgive
Isn’t that simple?
Believe me, I always follow these points and no one can destroy my confidence. I simply love facing critics and as I said earlier, if taken smartly we can learn a lot from them and their harsh speeches. It builds our strength and makes us strong.
– LeBron James
Receivers are always been beneficiary than givers. Be a strong receiver and learn as much as from these negative givers and turn your life into positive.
“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
Don’t trap yourself inside the room. Open the windows of your heart and keep your mind broad and deal smartly.
Criticisms if taken wisely become blessings in disguise.
♥Welcome to the 100th Post….♥
I would like to Thank all my lovely, energetic and ecstatic readers for their constant and precious supports. Without you, I am nothing and wouldn’t have ever written a single post.
Trust me, your motivational factors are not less than Oxygen to me which keep me alive and push me to write more and more about Positivity, Life, Happiness and my top favorite Criticism (One day I will surely write why I love ‘Criticism’ the most.).
I am extremely thankful to Mr. Jeff Botch who always guided me throughout my blogging journey. I am thankful to Ms. Claire Murray for her constant support and her poems about Life, keep inspiring me. My sincere gratitude to Mr. Mohla Sir, Mr. Murthy Sir for their infinite support and the list is endless. (I wish I could mention 5000 viewers name here.)
Thank You once again for everything and your hearty blessings will keep me motivated throughout my Life.
Enjoy my next Post coined ‘Never:’….
Keep Smiling ….. 🙂