2013 year has been a splendid year for all of us. If (some of you) are thinking otherwise about 2013 and feel that it was quite a tough year, then think again!
Every year (with time) brings new hope, brings new experiences, brings new confidence, brings new positive expectations, brings new aspirations and all these lead to new learnings, new lessons of life, humanity and happiness.
Tough time, mournful days and soreness are just imaginary words which doesn’t exists. These all are, I believe (I may be wrong) is state of mind. When we face tough times, it actually give us a chance to learn. It gives us chance to sharpen our mental knives. These situations make us tougher and we must learn from these conditions rather than blaming our time, current year or luck.
We all have learned a lot in these earlier flourishing years and will enjoy its returns till our death-bed. Every year teaches us something new and brings new challenges which makes us smarter, wiser and intellectual.
Year 2013 brought smiles on our lips, rejuvenated us, built new as well as strengthen relationships. We met old friends, erased our grudges with those who hurt us in the past, inspired many and got inspired, did mistakes and learned from those mistakes. In the midst of this topsy-turvy ride we never forgot to smile and never lost courage. We bounced back with a bang and achieved acme.
Today on the last day of this incredible 2013, I am personally grateful for all your tremendous support, precious guidance and life changing tips which made my year. We are entering into 2014 with beautiful treasured memories which will water our soul throughout our life.
I wish you a very beautiful, rewarding new year filled with positive thoughts, abundance, joy, and treasured moments.
May 2014 be your best year yet!
Please take care of yourself as you are apple of someone’s eyes.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
- Bring on 2014! (muscles4mama.wordpress.com)
- To the New Year (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)
- Reflections for 2013 | What’s life, if it’s not experienced? (enabalista.com)
- Make 2014 Your Toughest Year Yet! (thinklikeablackbelt.org)
Positivity comes from Self caring.
If we do not care about our selves, we should not expect Positive attitude. Self caring comes from Self development. And we develop ourselves by Learning. Learning new skills. And to learn we have to be Passionate.
- Trust your Instincts.
- Never ever give up your Dreams.
- Never lose Hope.
- Respect Time.
- If it feels wrong, Stop doing it or Don’t do it.
- Never use bad words for anyone.
- Don’t Underestimate yourself.
- Say ‘NO’ when you feel it.
- Say ‘YES’ when you feel it.
- Be Kind and Polite to everyone you meet.
- Stay away from Negativity and Negative People.
- Don’t be a people Pleaser as you can not please everyone.
- Wear Smile on your lips.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
- Never renege on your Promises.
- Love your Life.
- Love people.
- Expect Less.
If I have missed some, please feel free to add in the comments below.
Keep Smiling… 🙂