People say, this world is full of millions of people with their mixed emotions. If I will ask you to categorize the types of people according to their emotions and the way they behave, how many categories will you draw?
Hundreds? Or thousands? Putting population in mind, may be billions.
If you will ask me to categorize into different categories, I will divide them in to just TWO categories. (Obviously I may be wrong as it depends on person to person.)
According to me, there are 2 types of Person in this world….
- One who listens, other who speaks.
- One who understand and learn the Life lessons at right time, others whom Life teaches the lesson.
- One who learn from others Smartness, others who behave themselves as Smart.
- One who learn from others Mistakes, other who learn from their own Mistakes.
- One who enhances Satisfaction, others who enhances Frustration.
- One who don’t react to Critics and their Criticisms, others who overreact.
- One who controls Anger, others who get controlled by anger.
- One who Smile in every situations, others whose smile depends on their moods.
- One who enhances Positivity, others who suppress Positivity.
- One who accepts own Mistakes, others who Blame.
Finally, I can draw two categories, one I call it Mature-Optimist and other I call it Immature-Pessimist.
Which category you come into?
Keep Smiling.. 🙂
One fine evening, you are feeling a bit low and have fallen into deep thought. The door bell rings and as soon as you open the door, you find yourself surrounded by your happy and energetic friends. Suddenly, you have drastically changed from a leafless plant into a fruitful one. You feel a surge of energy!
People are Optimistic, Pessimistic, Positive, Negative and the list goes on. These people make our society and we are a part of it.
Daily we are surrounded by many people across our periphery. It could be our friends, loved ones, colleagues and acquaintances. They all have different attitudes, nature, and behaviour. Some like us and some dislike us. Some are jealous of us while others feel energetic with our presence. Few in the society motivate us, few of them demoralize us and obviously some remain neutral.
Whoever the people are and whatever their likes and dislikes are it is us that will decide who we surround ourselves with. Who makes us happy? Whose company makes our day brilliant or gives us positive vibrations? Such people create ripples in our life and make our environment pacifying and tranquilizing.
We must always associate with people who make our day brilliant and should filter those people out who drain our energy and bring feelings of unhappiness. If we keep hanging onto these anti-social elements, it not only drains our confidence but also injects negative pulses inside our sole and makes us pessimists.
Have you ever seen a big tree laden with beautiful flowers? Have you ever observed a lake overwhelmed with lotuses? These germinate when given optimal conditions and proper care in a suitable environment. Similarly, we grow smarter, better and ingenious in our optimal conditions. We become superlative and positive when we spend our precious time with energized people.
A team does better and gives their best performances when all team members are enthusiastic and support each other. Praise each other’s work and respect it. Even one member in a team can spoil the team’s spirit and that will reflect in individual performances.
“A bad fish can spoil the whole lake.”
Filter out such pessimists, negative sources and uproot them from your life. Soothe your heart with the ecstatic, energetic and positive people and mix their energy with your soul and heart and make yourself a powerful and influential personality, full of energy like a bulldozer.
Keep Smiling.. 🙂
Edited and forwarded by Mr. Jeff Botch
- Today is a Beautiful Day (cherrypositive.com)
- Destroy the Wall of Ego (cherrypositive.com)
- The Thoughtful Key to Becoming More Optimistic (psychcentral.com)