Like earlier years of my life, this year too has been a great learning year. I learned a lot especially on Investing Money and Time (Now have become my favorites).
- Always have patience.
- Don’t fool yourself. If you complete your goal, celebrate and if you fail, find a way to criticise yourself.
- Always take responsibility.
- Surround yourself with people who makes you Smile, Happy and are Positive.
- Don’t join easy crowd. Go where the pressure to perform is high.
- Never waste your time. Utilize your time in self-development.
- Always Trust your fellows. Never at any cost mistrust your loved ones.
- Learned lots of new lessons and secrets on Investment Strategies. (This is also my 2014 Goal.)
- Don’t spend Money and Time which has depreciating values.
- Your life changes when you change.
- It doesn’t depend how much time you work for, what truly matters is the value you are putting in time of working.
- You always reap, what you sow. There is no shortcut for success and learning.
- Always have a short-term and long-term visions for your Personal developments, Financial planning and most importantly your Life.
- Always have courage. What scares you the most, do that first.
- Take Risks.
- When you face any problems or an obstacle, spend more time and effort on solution rather than the problem.
- Always test your Brain, Heart and Emotions in tough times.
- Keep emotions in check.
- Pen down (or keep records) the new learnings in your diary.
- Gain knowledge and take Actions accordingly.
- When you don’t feel like doing any productive work like reading or working for your goals, take an off. Don’t work or read with absent-minded.
And finally the best one which I learned last month: I know nothing (Don’t assume a single second that you have become the Smartest person), so will keep learning till I die.
Keep Smiling… 🙂